Being single on Valentine’s Day is not the end of the World. Others may be out sipping wine, eating chocolates, dining at famous restaurants and laughing it up, but that does not mean your day has to be a wash.
Lots of people are single on Valentine’s Day. It is often the media and corporations that make us believe that Valentine’s Day is the one-day of the year when love is suppose to magically appear on our doorsteps. Well, this is simply not true.
Love can arrive at anytime. It probably will not look like a white horse or glass slipper, but in today’s world it can be anything your heart desires. So rather than sit home and have a pity party, “Get Your Head Out Of Your App” and create the life and love you truly deserve. Draw your Soul Mate closer with simple creativity and intuition.
- Be open to the idea that you are worthy of love and loving relationships. No matter what your past looks like, make an effort to forgive and let go of those things that no longer belong to you. If you have to, write down the names of people from your past, say a positive prayer for them and then erase the board. Now be open for something new.
- Get a piece of paper and decide how you would like to be treated on Valentine’s Day and any other special day of the year. Don’t be so fanciful that your wishes cannot be met – be realistic.
- Set a budget for your creative Valentine’s Day. Now, review the list you made above and determine how you can fulfill these wishes for yourself on this day. Treat yourself like you would like to be treated. This sets in motion an invitation to the Universe to guide the right person to you. Even if you are short on money, create symbols, or cut pictures from magazines that illustrate your dreams for special days. Make a collage and put it where you can see it On Valentine’s and toast the occasion of the future.
- Within your budget, make a reservation for yourself at the spa, a restaurant, or buy yourself some chocolate to eat on Valentine’s Day. This is your special treat. As you sit with this adventure you call to mind a vision of what it is you desire in another to help you celebrate this day. Remember, love can arrive anytime; we have to be open to receive it.
- End the night with a hot bath or shower. Close your eyes and focus your attention on the inside center (middle) of your head just above your ears. Breathe calmly and quietly as you allow images of a new relationship to form. Picture all that you have performed with the steps above to bring this vision to life. Sit with the vision; smile as it envelops your soul, then, after a few minutes release the vision. Go to bed, thanking God and the Universe for its support with this venture.
By putting images in the sixth chakra or 3rd eye, we open space within the whole of our being for new things to come in. We also create this vision from the heart, not the head. By putting things into words or pictures, we join the head and heart closer to each other. The above meditation (# 5) helps you with this celebration. You have to believe it works.
If this sounds crazy, then look around your neighborhood, your office, your gym or wherever and find others who are alone on this day. Schedule a date with these friends, have a potluck dinner, or go to a restaurant together. Talk about what the ideal date might look like, but do not bring up old flames. Laugh a little, get to know each other, see how it feels to engage in conversation with others who might feel alone. Play a board game and really let yourself enjoy it. Who knows, the right person may be just around the corner from you. Or maybe, just maybe you made someone else’s day while warming your heart at the same time.
Being single on Valentine’s Day is not the end of the World. We just need a little imagination and creativity to draw our soul mate closer. So for tonight, Get Your Head Out Of Your App and use your inner wisdom to create what it is that you wish your life, and especially your love life to look like.